I was given the award by tjbarkerseattle. Thank you so much.
The philosophy of the award is: ‘The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.’
There are some rules that one must follow in order to fully accept the award and they are as follows:
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
3. Nominate 15 well-deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Here are seven facts about me:
1. I love spaghetti sauce but hate tomatoes.
2. I have never been given a nickname.
3. I have a fear of spiders
4. Traveled to Paris,France for spring break in high school.
5. I am better at writing then math.
6. I don’t like snow
7. I have liked the same band for 16 years.
I can’t possibly nominated anybody that I haven’t nominated before. Each and everyone of you are loyal and good in your own way. So at this time I will not be nominating anybody because I just can’t choose.