Do you have a tattoo? If so, what’s the story behind your ink? If you don’t have a tattoo, what might you consider getting emblazoned on you skin?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us PERMANENT.
I don’t have any tattoos but I don’t mind them. I like the stories behind them and the art in its self is pretty awesome. I have considered getting one many times. I’m not really sure what is stopping me, but I want to get my favorite band’s logo on my upper arm. I have liked the band for about half my life and their music is huge part of my life, so displaying their symbol would mean a lot to me.
More from the Daily Prompt:
- Try it | Photos to inspire you
- Daily Prompt: Tattoo…You? | Under the Monkey Tree
- Tattoos | Kate Murray
- Port Cullis | alienorajt
- What I Think Of Tattoos | The Jittery Goat
- Family & Faith | Active Army Wife
- My Ink, My Story | Finale to an Entrance
- Tattoo… You? | Relax
- Daily Prompt: Tattoo….You? | A Mixed Bag
- Daily Prompt: Tattoo….You? | Awl and Scribe
- My First Tattoo | Steve Boer Photography
- Daily Prompt: Tattoo….You? | Olivia May Photography
- Should you Tattoo? | It’s a wonderful F’N life
- Permenant | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Daily Prompt: Tattoo…..You? | Steve Says….
- Tattoos, A big No-No | A mom’s blog
- The Accidental Tattoo | A Buick in the Land of Lexus
- INK can’t Hide me ! | Dreams to Reality !
- Daily Prompt: Tattoo….You? | timzauto…. in search of the blond haired kid