…for tomorrow we die. The world is ending tomorrow! Tell us about your last dinner — the food, your dining companions, the setting, the conversation.
If the world was ending tomorrow I would gather all my family and friends and have one huge feast with whatever we wanted. Forget how much it costs or if it is bad for you.Kinda like Thanksgiving with pies, turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing only not those things more like lobster, steak, and every kind of desert you think of. We would buy fancy plates and silverware to eat with. Even the drinks would be fancy and we would put it in fancy glasses. We would gather around a huge table and talk about our lives and how wonderful they have been. The meal would last for several hours and afterwards we gather a bonfire and continue to tell stories and sing songs and just be merry.
Inspired by the Daily Prompt.
- Bagels | Nature Activities
- Baked potato | Bright Moments Catcher
- Pacman | Bright Moments Catcher
- Fried eggs reading Business Magazine | Bright Moments Catcher
- Cajun chicken caesar salad | Steve Boer Photography
- Last Meal | Finale to an Entrance
- Daily Prompt: Eat, Drink, and Be Merry… | Destino
- Daily Prompt: Eat, Drink, and Be Merry | Under the Monkey Tree
- Dinner | Mara Eastern’s Personal Blog
- My.Vivid.Visions | Daily Prompt: Eat, Drink, and Be Merry…- At My Village
- The sky has done falling, so what’s for dinner? | We Live In A Flat
- Daily Prompt: Eat, Drink, and Be Merry | Awl and Scribe
- Daily Prompt: Eat, Drink, and Be Merry… | Memory Bank of the Nocturnal