You get some incredibly, amazingly, wonderfully fantastic news. What’s the first thing you do?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us INCREDIBLE.
If I receive incredibly,amazingly, wonderfully fantastic news I first let out a scream and then depending on what kind of news it is I decide which family member or friend would share my excitement the most and I tell them first. After I tell that person I continue to tell other family and friends who may or may not share my excitement but I have to tell everyone who will listen. When I found out I was pregnant the first person I told was my mother, not my husband at the time. I told my mother because I knew she would be the most the excited. We cried happy tears over the phone and then when my husband at the time came home I told him and we cheered and cried tears of joy. And when I found out I was going to meet my favorite band for the first time I told my friend who loves the band as much I do and we screamed and hollered together and then I proceeded to tell my family who was happy for me but not as happy as my friend. I guess I always find one person who I know will be just as excited as I am to tell first and then the rest of my family and friends. What do you do when you receive over the top news?
Inspired by the Daily Prompt.
More from the Daily Prompt:
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | Under the Monkey Tree
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | Awl and Scribe
- Supercalifrag Wait What? | submissivelysecret
- Golden Eagle (Incredible) | photo potpourri
- Celebrating too much? | Life Confusions
- Celebrate | Life is great
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and the good news fairy | wannabepoet
- The Suspicion Part II | The Magic Black Book
- Daily post: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | helen meikle’s scribblefest
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | littlegirlstory
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | From Slacker To Scribe
- Advice: Be Careful Who First You Share Good News | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | The Story of a Guy
- Hey I had better ones | crookedeyebrows
- 201. Outstanding News | Barely Right of Center
- Cherophobia | Andrea | Fandoms & Feels
- Hooray! Huzzah! Whoopee! | alienorajt
- It’s frankly quite absurd | The verbal hedge
- Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious! | hellochanchan
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | LADYBOY PROMPT
- Daily Prompt: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious | My Atheist Blog
- “Incredible” | Relax