What’s your biggest regret? How would your life have been different if you’d made another decision?
We all have a regrets in life and I am no exception. I won’t go into too much detail but basically I said something to a friend and he flipped out and as a result he blocked by number
We have since made up, I think. He is on trip for work and we haven’t talked much. I also ended up hurting another friend of mine. We meet several years ago and we became close friends
until that faithful day when I said something without thinking. We too have made our peace are taking things slow. I know it will get better but I regret saying what I said and
will have to live with it.
Inspired by the Daily Prompt.
- I have lived a blameless Live | A Teacher’s Blog
- The Living Eulogy Experiment | contrailsonmyheart
- Adam asmaca | pesrevsanatpesrev
- The last time I lied | Miss Moiety
- Regrets: Repost and Share | J. M. Tompkins
- Who Are These People? | Conversations
- Regrets, I’ve Had a Few | Geek Ergo Sum
- Well you don’t know till you try, right? | thoughtsofrkh
- What I was and what I am | Right Down My Alley
- Two Wolves | Spirit Lights The Way
- Daily Prompt: Regrets, I’ve Had a Few – I miss you FeeFee | littlegirlstory
- Daily Prompt: Regrets, I’ve Had a Few | Under the Monkey Tree
- Regrets: I’ve had a few – The mistake which changed my life.. | storyofmylife1993
- A Train Named “Regret” | The Jittery Goat