Take the third line of the last song you heard, make it your post title, and write for a maximum of 15 minutes. GO!
We spent the night looking at the stars from atop his car in the parking lot. He had the most deep blue colored eyes I had ever seen. His smile was heart melting and His touch was gentle. We spent most of the night enjoying the silence that surrounded us. The night sky was so beautiful that words would just ruin the moment.
When we realized that morning had come we both looked at each other and knew exactly what each other was thinking. Time for breakfast. We found a local diner and settled down in tiny booth near the back and our wordless conversation continued over black coffee and blueberry pancakes. We spent the rest of the morning walking along the beach and smelling the fresh air.
He took me back to my place and were we finally said wow that was amazing. Almost at the same time. Then the silence fell and we soon found ourselves wanting each other.We made our way to the bed room and… I won’t go into details about the hours afterward. I think you get the picture. I will leave you with this, he is one hell of a great kisser.
See what others have written:
- Spend more time outdoors. Processed with Android Lomo Camera app | Bright Moments Catcher
- Fields | Agrifun.com
- Each day has its own beauty. Processed with Android Lomo Camera app | Bright Moments Catcher
- The party is over. Processed with Android Lomo Camera app | Bright Moments Catcher
- Hobbit House | Bright Moments Catcher
- My Phoneography Blog | Bright Moments Catcher
- Ten o’clock postman bring me her letter | Bright Moments Catcher
- Belgorod, Russia. January 2012. Ice hole dipping | Bright Moments Catcher
- Canon Camera Lens Coffee / Tea Mug | Bright Moments Catcher
- Autumn fence. Belgorod, Russia | Bright Moments Catcher
- Need for Speed | Mara Eastern’s Personal Blog
- Daily Prompt: Can’t Drive 55 | The Lint In My Pocket
- Daily Prompt: Can’t Drive 55 | Under the Monkey Tree
- I’m Just Livin’ By My Own Feelin’s | Eyes Through The Glass – A Blog About Asperger’s
- Can’t Drive 55 – I told you ’bout all those fears | Geek Ergo Sum
- Daily Prompt: Can’t Drive 55 | MyBlog – solaner
- Whats your speed? | Books, Music, Photography & Movies : my best friends
- Daily Prompt- Dancing With a Bear | readingwithafeather
- Hop on the Back of My Bike | Daily Prompt: Can’t Drive 55 | likereadingontrains
- They got nothing on you, baby [Daily Prompt: Can’t Drive 55] | This is ME, you know.
- Oh, All My Friends Are Turning Green [A Vignette/Flash Fiction] | Ramisa the Authoress
- Who else is going to bring you a bottle of wine? I can’t drive 55… | The Rider
- Thank you | A Teacher’s Blog
- Eu vou juntar as avenidas / I’ll gather up the avenues | Never clip my wings
- Daily Prompt: Proof Through The Night | One Starving Activist