We all have things as need to do to keep an even keel — blogging, exercising, reading, cooking. What’s yours?
The one thing that keeps me even is music. I listen to music almost 24 hours a day. Music helps keeps me calm while I drive and focused while I am at work. Even keeps me motivated while I am cleaning the house. The style of music doesn’t matter as long as it has a good beat and good lyrics I’m good. Music calms my son down too. When he is wailing about and not wanting to listen. If I start singing or if I turn some music on he instantly stops to listen and after a few minutes he is calm enough to pay attention to me again. Its amazing the effect music has over people sometimes and I’m glad it does because I won’t be the same without it.
Check out what keeps other people on edge
- Island Dreaming: Meditation | Musings from a practical mystic
- An eclectic mix of decorative lamps | weliveinaflat
- Daily Prompt: Activity | Books, Music, Photography & Movies : my best friends
- The Secret Door Remains | Daily Prompt: On the Edge | likereadingontrains
- The End of Edginess | The Reluctant Journalist
- Daily Prompt: On the Edge | Under the Monkey Tree
- Daily Prompt: Activity | A mom’s blog
- Daily Prompt: On the Edge | Fasting, Food and other musings by determined34
- Even Keel? What’s that? Daily Prompt | alienorajt
- Daily Prompt: On the Edge « Mama Bear Musings
- On an even keel | Sue’s Trifles
- Daily Prompt: On the Edge | littlegirlstory