10 random things about me
The latest trend on Facebook right now is the “number” game. Your friend has been given the number 5 and now must make a list of 5 things that people don’t know about them and if you like the status your friend gives you a number and now you have to make list. I have been given a total of 3 numbers now and the last number I got was 10 but instead of posting on Facebook I thought I would share 10 random things about me with you,so we can get to know each other better.
1. I don’t like pickles.
2. I am right handed.
3. I have sprained both of middle fingers at different times.
4. I have seen the movie Wizard of Oz more times then I count.
5. My favorite movie is Save The Last Dance.
6. I can sing but I can’t dance
7. After taking French in High School the only I can remember how to say is can I go to the bathroom please
8. I have only been to one state on east coast of the United States.
9. I played basketball for my school when I was in middle school.
10 I like to eat my oreos with peanut butter, just like girl in Parent Trap.
Now its your turn, tell me 5 to 10 random things about you. I want to get to know my readers little better.